As a SimGHOSTS partner, Medical Training Magazine is pleased to announce that registration is open for the SimGHOSTS 2018 USA hosted by the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center (UTHSC) in Memphis. . The seventh annual event will run from July 31st to August 3rd.
The hands-on simulation technology training event is a place for attendees to exchange ideas; network with technical peers; and receive specialized training in the design, selection and application of healthcare simulation technologies.
SimGHOSTS events provide hands-on training workshops, special pre-symposium courses and podium presentations in:
- Manikin Programming & Hardware Repair
- A/V System Design, Integration and Consolidation
- IT Networking & Debugging
- Trauma & Suturing Moulage Makeup
- Video Production & Editing Techniques
- Team Communication & Leadership
- Medical Pharmacology for Scenarios
- Career Development & Staff Management
To learn more about SimGHOSTS USA or to register, go to https://www.simghosts.org/sim/SG18USA.asp.