The American Academy of Thermology (AAT) has announced that it will be holding a Physician Thermography Interpretation Course on September 6, 2019.
The course, which will take place the day before AAT’s 2019 Annual Meeting & Scientific Session at the Emory University Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia, will provide participants with a brief didactic review of:
- Clinical Objective Criteria for Related NMSK Disorders
- Vasomotor Mapping and Differential Diagnosis for NMSK Conditions
- Sympathetic Skin Response Generators Studies and RSD Lookalikes
- AAT Clinical Guidelines for the Use and Applications of NMSK Thermography
- Breast Thermography as Risk Health Assessment
- AAT Clinical Guidelines on Breast Thermography
- Thermography Applications in Oral Systemic Disorders
- AAT Clinical Guidelines on Oral-Systemic Thermography
- NMSK, Breast, and Oral-Systemic Thermographic Test Protocols
- Thermographic Report Format and Content
- Thermographic Findings, Thermographic Impressions, and Clinical Impressions for NMSK Studies, Breast Studies, and Oral-Systemic Studies, respectively
- Administrative and Office Based Thermography Issues
Participants will also receive resource materials including articles, publications, journals and a certificate of participation.