Read the latest Medical Training Magazine: Issue 2/2018
Magazine Published: 22nd, March 2018
Simply click on the magazine below (if it doesn’t appear in a couple of seconds simply refresh this page).
Reading this on a tablet or smartphone? Click the icons below to download the app.
To subscribe to the magazine click here.
- Editor’s Comment: Editor-in-Chief Judith Riess proposes more freedom of disclosure for doctors to discuss their mistakes.
- Building a Future Model for Health Professions Education: Pamela J. Boyers, Ph.D. and Jeffrey P. Gold, M.D. offer ideas and strategies to improve health education and patient safety.
- What is a Simulation Suite For: Training, Troubleshooting or is it a Design Tool?: Dr. Terry Young provides many uses for simulation to increase proficiency.
- Assessing Family Nurse Practitioner Students Utilizing Simulation and Psychometrics: How is technology and simulation being used to enhance graduate nurse education?
- Value-based Simulation driving Healthcare Improvement: Global Network for Simulation in Healthcare is developing toolkits that will become a rich resource repository for sharing value and return on investment.
- Train the Trainer, Consensus-Driven Standards for Robotic-Assisted Surgery: The Fundamentals of Robotic Surgery Curriculum is used to train and assess surgeons in basic robotic surgical skills.
- News in Review: A medical S&T news roundup from our editors.