Consultant General Surgeon – Greater London – £90-120k basic pay (permanent position)
Consultant General Surgeon to work with a talented team in state of the art facilities.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate a high level of operative skill in the following areas:
• Inguinal, Femoral, and other Hernia Repair – both Open and Laparoscopic
• Haemorrhoidectomy and other Perianal Procedures
• Cholecystectomy – both Open and Laparoscopic.
• Varicose Vein Surgery
• Minor Surgical Procedures
You will participate in the outpatient evaluation of patients prior to surgery and all aspects of peri-operative care. There will also be time allocated for clinical supporting work. Opportunities may arise for further clinical work in addition to the basic contract.
It is anticipated that the post holder will spend circa three days in the operating theatre and two days a week on outpatient evaluation and management of patients referred to the centre.
Education & Qualifications
• UK registerable Medical Degree
• MBChB or evidence of equivalent qualification
• Past record of academic achievement
• FRCS or equivalent
• Full and Specialist GMC Registration in relevant speciality
This is a full time position working across 2 sites in the Greater London area (within an hour of each other)
Benefits include pension, full CSNT indemnity cover, 10 days CPD with generous financial contribution, private healthcare. Relocation package available if you are moving from out of the area – up to £8k offered in reimbursement of costs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com