Oral Surgeon – Somerset / Wiltshire – £90-120k permanent full time
Reporting directly to the Medical Director, this role will cover dual sites in Bristol and Devizes assessing, managing and treating patients who have been referred, as well as emergency cases that have visited the walk-in centre.
Typical cases include:
• Surgical removal of wisdom tooth NEC
• Surgical removal of impacted wisdom tooth
• Extraction of multiple teeth NEC
• Surgical removal of tooth NEC
• Surgical removal of impacted tooth NEC
• Surgical removal of retained root of tooth
Out of hours, on call will be required on a rota basis, although RMO’s will provide first line cover so on call requirements are limited. Typical working week is Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays may be required for which a day in lieu will be offered.
Qualifications and experience
• GDC and Specialist registration in oral surgery
• Significant experience or oral surgery, administering local anaesthetic/ IV sedation
Benefits include: Pension scheme, full indemnity cover and 10 days CPD with generous financial contribution. Relocation package of £8K available if moving over 150 miles for the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com