Contribute News to MTM
Are you looking to share your insights in the medical field?
In order to make Medical Training Magazine into the leading voice of healthcare, our portal needs the opinion and insights of the many voices in the industry that would like their stories to be heard. Whether you’re a surgeon, physician, nurse, student, technology start-up, or even a patient, we welcome you to share your story.
- Opinion articles can be on any topic related to healthcare.
- 500 – 1000 words and jargon-free.
- Must be proof-read and free of grammatical errors.
- Include a bio and head and shoulders picture.
- Authors will retain all rights to their original work and can be published elsewhere.
We accept all articles related to healthcare. They must be around 500 – 1000 jargon-free words and free of grammatical errors. All articles submitted and accepted will be published on medicalsimulation.training and will befeatured across our social media accounts and newsletter.